Saturday, December 25, 2010

An Oven Update

I called maintenance, and they came by on Friday to test the oven.  It turned out that runs over 50 degrees hotter than it is supposed to, so it needed a new thermostat.  The oven is 15-20 years old, however, and they don't make that model of thermostat anymore.  The end result?  Our landlord/property management company will be buying a new(er) oven for our unit.  So, for the second week in a row I do not have a baked good.  I'm not entirely sure if the oven situation will be fixed by the end of next week either (I'm heading out of town next Wednesday), but it should be by the week after.  See you in 2011! 

2 comments:

Jeremy! said...

Okaaaaay, I am ready for you to make something in your new oven so I can read about how much better it is and how tasty your treats are!!

...Go. :-D

Unknown said...

I was thinking of pie tomorrow!