Sunday, December 19, 2010

What a Mess

As you may recall, my farmhouse biscuits were first turned to pancakes.  Boyfriend made some cookies last week, which were also turned to pancakes.  Today Boyfriend and I made some sugar cookies, and they, too, spread out to cover the whole cookie sheet.  A cheesecake that Boyfriend made today was burnt on the top after only a few minutes in the oven.  We have come to the conclusion that the thermostat in our oven is broken.  It gets way too hot for only being told to go to 350 degrees.  Thus, I have no baked good for this week.  :(  They were all crap.  Sorry. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you say boyfriend with nothing else Isn't that a hyperbole thing

Unknown said...

Boyfriend may not want his name on the internet, it's not his blog. I'm using his common noun, just like you would call you mother "Mom" rather than by her name. I'm sure Allie Brosh did not invent calling someone by something other than their name. I have some other scathing remarks on your punctuation, but no matter.

Anonymous said...

Chill muffin man, it just sounds redunk. Scathe all ya want typo psyco! Have a giant bitchin blast. I dont care how correct my typing is on my tablet. Didn say hypebole coined it, its just kinda up the poser alley.

Jeremy! said...

Up the poser alley, huh? Way to be a tool, Anonymous. Way to be a giant, trolling tool.

You're like... you're like an entire Home Depot, you're such a tool.